Cyprus, the third largest island in the Mediterranean Sea, is the eastern-most corner of the European Union, and a strategic post throughout the centuries and layers of history. Cyprus has a robust, market-driven economy supported by a stable democracy and driven by a diverse, well-educated, skilled workforce,along with an excellent telecommunications and infrastructure system and the lowest tax regime in the EU. The country currency is the euro.
Cyprus is the first country in Europe to offer a fast track option to obtain citizenship and a passport within 3-4 months. On the 24 may 2013, pursuant to subsection (2) of section 111 A of the Civil Registry Laws of 2002-2013, the Cyprus enforced favorable immigration policies, further fostering a way of obtaining Cyprus Citizenship by EU regulations simplify the entire procedure in both time and formalities.
- An express procedure only 3-4 months from application date
- Investment minimum €2mln (+ VAT if applicable) in real estate
- Investment can be disposed after 3 years, however he must hold possession of at least €500,000 worth of residential property (+ VAT if applicable)
- No requirement to reside in Cyprus either before, during or after the approval of the citizenship application
- The citizenship obtain the whole family – husband, wife and all financially dependent children up to the age of 28
|APPLICANT||SUBMISSION FEE||CERTIFICATE ISSUANCE FEE||TOTAL|
|Financially dependent child||€2.000||€5.000||€7.000|